The Oster 4-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator provides a good value for its low price. If you search for a dehydrator that you will use only a couple of times for a variety of food, such as meet or/and fruits, the particular product will fulfil your needs completely. In the following sections, the mode detailed information of product review is presented, followed by the conclusive recommendations.
Oster 4-Tray Review
- The product manual is straightforward, easy to read and simple to understand.
- Due to a simple one-touch built in operation, the product is very easy to operate for any user, independently of current level or experience.
- Trays are both dishwasher and hand wash safe, which brings the flexibility in washing preferences.
- The performance of dehydrator is of a food such as meat, fruits, herbs and vegetables.
- Lifting up the lid will not cause any disruption to the process of dehydration due to the motor location at the bottom of the product.
- Product misses the temperature adjustment dial.
- Dehydrator produces a high level of noise while operating.
The following model will be a good choice to buy for a very rare use. Oster 4-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator As soon as you try it, you will stay very pleased with a result.
No. of Trays: 4
Removable Trays: Yes
Power Supply: Electric
Size Measurements: 14 x 13 x 9 – inches (35.56 x 33.02 x 22.86 – cm)
Weight: 6.1 pounds (2.77 kg)
Product Building (included in package):
Heater: centrally located
Air circulation: Electric fan
Operation switch: one-touch
Oster 4-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator
- Easy to use
- It works great
- When you pick up the lid , it will sit flat as the motor is on the bottom of the unit
- The main draw backs are that there is no button to adjust the temperature, and the big noise while using.